Tuesday 16 November 2010

I've been so lazy about blogging recently, and it's getting me down. My blog's been verging away from fashion for months and months and that's what I'm really interested in. So I've found myself matching my dog's jumpers with my clothes, subconsciously of course. I don't feel as guilty buying clothes for him as I do for myself. So far this winter, he's been bought a cable knit grey jumper and a waxed cotton, sheepskin lined coat. He's such a babe.

I mostly can't get him to stay still enough when he's out and about but I managed to catch this on my iPhone. He definitely needs a more stylish lead and collar though, waiting til he's old enough to not chew everything up...M X
P.S. I've been obsessing over our beautiful sunsets these last few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment