Sunday 7 February 2010

Very - Celebrities

Well this post was going to be about Fearne Cotton; who has to be one of the only celebrities who I could believe doesn't have a stylist, namely because sometimes she tweets what she should wear today.. And I couldn't truthfully say I always love what she wears like I could about, say, Alexa Chung. But her newish collection for Very (which I had never heard of) was not only the best of all their celebrity collections (until they added the 'POP By PPQ' at least), but had a dress which can't compete with any other I've seen on the high street, or from a designer recently, some cheaper-than-Topshop rather nice brogues - if you're into that kind of thing - and a great pair of studded jeans


But Very in terms of it's celebrity collections has done something right. Not to reveal my slight stripe fetish or anything, but the POP By PPQ stripes in particular really hit the spot.

Also look out for their chambray pieces - I love this dress

And Jasmine Guinness's little 'Celeste Cardigan' is sweet; although I'm not sure if the attraction is more about my love affair with Babar and Celeste as a child, than the cardie itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment